Sat, Apr 15|
Creating Efficiency & Consistency IN-Store April 15th, 2023
Learn elements and skills necessary to become much greater in the efficiency and consistency of your photographic skills. Our lead instructor, Christopher Balmer, will be sharing skills and practices that he has honed over 50 years of photography. Limited Attendance. In-Person Class Fee: $65
Time & Location
Apr 15, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM MDT
Idaho Falls, 400 Park Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
About the Event
Creating Efficiency & Consistency in Photography
NEW LOCATION! - Downtown Idaho Falls
Corner of Park & A Street, Idaho Falls
Next to Snakebite Restaurant
Class will be held on Saturday morning
from 10am-2pm (Mountain Time).
This is an IN-PERSON Class to be held Downtown Idaho Falls
Lead Instructor: Christopher Balmer
Learn elements and skills necessary to become much greater in the efficiency and consistency of your photographic skills.
What you will learn:
- Techniques to become faster and much more efficient in your image capture.
- Skills to implement to grow in consistency of shooting.
- Practices to improve your image keeper rate to 90% or greater.
- How to sharpen your focus.
- How to be prepared for shooting in any lighting conditions.
- Skills that enhance multiple genres of photography including wildlife, landscape, sports, etc.
- And, if you know Christopher, much, much more!
Efficiency & Consistency 4/15
Creating Efficiency & Consistency with Christopher Balmer. Techniques & Skill of Shooting Downtown Idaho Falls - Corner of Park & A Street Just to the right of Snakebite Restaurant! Bring this ticket with you as Proof of Purchase In-Store Class Fee: $65 Non-Refundable/Non-Transferable